Today we released pricing for ProcessMaker.io – a new type of workflow orchestration engine offered as a cloud microservice. We expect that ProcessMaker.io and our pricing will make people think about workflow orchestration in a fundamentally new way.
What is ProcessMaker I/O
- A a workflow microservices orchestration engine
- A restful cloud API
- Serverless – execute serverless compute jobs using Node.js or Lua Scripts (just like you might use AWS lambda)
- Backendless (use any database including NoSQL databases)
- PII Compliant (makes use of anonymized data through a unique agent relay architecture)
- Language Independent – has SDKs in every major programming language
- An engine that can import and run BPMN 2.0 (if that’s your thing) from your favorite modeler
- A product for developers building next generation enterprise software that requires workflow orchestration
- Resilient and Fault Tolerant
- Horizontally scalable to millions of transactions per second
What ProcessMaker I/O IS NOT
- Not a Business Process Management Suite (BPMS)
- Not for Business Analysts who want to automate processes (for that – we have a BPM product called ProcessMaker Workflow & BPM Suite)
ProcessMaker.io Pricing for Developers
ProcessMaker.io Pricing for Everyone Else
$100 per 10,000 token transitions. Note that processmaker.io pricing is tiered so this is this is the price at scale. See our table for exact pricing. Click here for a full explanation of how token transition pricing works.
A Powerful New Engine for ERP, CRM, DMS, iPaaS, ECM, and More
We built this over the past 2 years as a response to a growing need we have seen in the world of Enterprise Software Vendors for an embeddable workflow microservice. We wanted to build a workflow engine in the cloud that meets the needs of ERP, CRM, DMS, iPaaS, ECM, and other enterprise software vendors.
A Powerful New Engine for BPM Suites
Yes, we also believe that BPM vendors will find this solution to be ideal. We have identified more than 50 BPM vendors with aging technology that needs to be rebuilt. We think that this API and our transparent pricing model will offer an ideal opportunity for these BPM vendors to build their next generation BPM and Case Management Suites on top of workflow API that will reduce their costs and increase their ability to innovative.
BPMN 2.0 Modelers
ProcessMaker.io does not include a BPMN 2.0 Process Designer but it does work with compliant BPMN 2.0 process modeling tools. There are many already in the market. If you require a BPMN 2.0 Modeling tool, our belief is that there are great modelers already in the market from companies like ITP Commerce, Adonis, and others. We suggest you use those. You can generate your .bpmn file, export it, and import it into the ProcessMaker.io engine.
Modeling Tools for ISVs
On the other hand, we believe that most ISVs selling CRM, ERP, iPaaS, DMS, and many other types of solutions need a workflow engine and a workflow modeling tool, but DON’T want or need a BPMN modeling tool. For these companies we will be releasing a workflow modeling tool in the next 2 months so stay tuned.